Hello from The Boileroom!
It’s been a while, so we thought we’d share what you can expect from us as we return to live music.
As the government guidelines have eased, it’s up to us to keep each other as safe as we can, so the following slides are where we’re at right now.
We are continuing to monitor the situation and make changes to our policies in order to ensure everyone’s safety.
We encourage you to please take a lateral flow test before the show and please do not enter if it is positive. However, we are no longer requiring proof of a negative lateral flow test or COVID pass as an entry requirement.
Thank you for keeping our crew, artists and bands, and each other safe!
- Deep cleaning the venue before and after every show
- Cleaning high contact surfaces throughout the entirety of the event.
- 2 operational ventilation systems
- 3 Viruskillers – Engineered Infection Prevention
- Opening our doors between acts to increase air flow throughout the venue.
- Increase in sanitising stations dotted around the venue and we ask that you play your part by sanitising and washing your hands regularly to reduce the risk of contact infection.
- We have been cashless since we reopened to reduce risk of transmission.
We are so excited for the return of live music and really looking forward to seeing you all, we understand this may be a difficult transitional period for most.
We are a grassroots venue and we are also a community.
We must look out for each other.
Please be considerate of others who may be more vulnerable, anxious or nervous and together we can create a safe space.
Let’s all do what we can to #ComeTogether to #ReviveLive.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com
Please visit the NHS website for more information here.