Hello from The Boileroom!
It’s been a while, so we thought we’d share what you can expect from us as we return to live music.
As the government guidelines have eased, it’s up to us to keep each other as safe as we can, so the following slides are where we’re at right now.
We are continuing to monitor the situation and make changes to our policies in order to ensure everyone’s safety.
Following the guidance announced on Monday 19th July that double vaccination passes will be mandatory for entry to crowded venues in England from September, we have updated our conditions of entry in line with other venues in the country.
As a condition of entry, before coming to a show, you must either:
-Bring proof of a negative test result (PCR or Lateral Flow) from a test taken up to 48 hours before the event, this can be a text message or email from gov.uk; or via the NHS app.
-Bring proof of double vaccination, with the 2nd dose being administered 2 weeks minimum before the event. This can be a NHS COVID Pass via the NHS app, official printed letter, or your vaccine card from the vaccination centre.
We can provide lateral flow tests at the venue if you cannot get hold of one and if negative you may enter the venue.
We ask that you please don’t come to our events if you have symptoms of COVID-19 or believe you may have been exposed to the infection.
- Deep cleaning the venue before and after every show
- Cleaning high contact surfaces throughout the entirety of the event.
- 2 operational ventilation systems
- 3 Viruskillers – Engineered Infection Prevention
- Opening our doors between acts to increase air flow throughout the venue.
- Increase in sanitising stations dotted around the venue and we ask that you play your part by sanitising and washing your hands regularly to reduce the risk of contact infection.
We are so excited for the return of live music and really looking forward to seeing you all, we understand this may be a difficult transitional period for most.
We are a grassroots venue and we are also a community.
We must look out for each other.
Please be considerate of others who may be more vulnerable, anxious or nervous and together we can create a safe space.
Let’s all do what we can to #ComeTogether to #ReviveLive.
The NHS COVID Pass
How to show your COVID-19 status, and the fastest way of admission:
By downloading the NHS App (as opposed to the NHS COVID-19 app), you can use the NHS COVID Pass to show your vaccination status or lateral flow test results to our box office staff as you enter the venue. You may also download and show an offline version, or print a copy of your status and show that instead.
If you can’t access a computer or smartphone, you can order a copy of the NHS COVID Pass letter by telephoning 119. Please note this may take up to 5 working days to reach you so make sure you prep ahead.
There are 3 ways you can access the NHS COVID Pass – you’ll need to do this before attending our events.
- By downloading and registering for the NHS App
- Via the NHS website
- By requesting the NHS Letter Pass to be posted to you via the NHS website or 119.
The NHS COVID Pass is only available if:
- You’re registered with a GP in England
- You’ve had a full course of the COVID-19 vaccine (2 doses of any approved vaccine)
- You’re aged 16 or over
- And/or have logged your negative lateral flow test results
Order free lateral flow tests online here.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com
Please visit the NHS website for more information here.