The Boileroom offers no onsite parking, the adjoining side streets are permit holders only at all times. Guildford has plenty of free car parks available in the evenings that are no more than 3 minutes walk away. For more information you can visit the Guildford borough Council website.
The nearest car park to the venue is York Road car park. Open 24/7, with 650 spaces available, after 6pm it is £1 to park for the evening. The lifts are not accessible after 6pm, however, level 9 has disabled access when the lifts are not in use.
The Boileroom is situated just 8 miles down the A3 from Junction 10 of the M25. We are approximately 35 minutes from both Central London and Portsmouth by car.
We are approximately 5 minutes walk from the Guildford Friary bus station and Guildford train station. From Guildford station, turn North onto Station View and right on to Walnut Tree Close. Follow the road round on to Bridge Street/A322 and keep left. Head straight over the roundabout and right on to Artillery Road. Take the first right onto Artillery Terrace and through to Stokefields.
Trains to London Waterloo:
Monday – Friday: Every 10 to 25 minutes. Last 2 trains 23:52 & 00:01
Saturday: Every 10 to 25 minutes. Last 2 trains 23:08 & 23:52
Sunday: Every 10 to 25 minutes. Last 2 trains 23:05 & 23:42
Trains to Portsmouth:
Monday – Friday: Every 20 to 30 minutes. Last 2 trains 23:25 & 00:25
Saturday: Every 10 to 25 minutes. Last 2 trains 23:52 & 00:25
Sunday: Every 10 to 25 minutes. Last 2 trains 23:45 & 00:12
The Boileroom is available for private hire, just click here to email us with a brief outline of your event, and when you would like to hire the venue and we’ll get straight back to you with further information and availability. It couldn’t be simpler!
Below you’ll find a list of the equipment we use at The Boileroom, it’s updated regularly, so contact us if you have any questions.
Front of House:
EM Acoustics EMS-215 Subs x 2 (FOH)
EM Acoustics EMS-159 Mid/Tops x 2 (FOH)
EM Acoustics AQ-10 Amp (FOH)
XTA-224 Processor (FOH)
Void Audio B12 Speaker x 4 (Mons)
Void Infinite 6 2x1300w Power Amp (Mons)
Midas Pro1 Console (24 channel)
Proel 32 channel Stage Box with 8 XLR
Returns Proel 8 Way Stage Box (Drums)
Technics 1210’s x 2
Mixer Denon DX300 and a Numark X9
Shure BETA 57 x 3
Audix DP5 Series Drum Mic Collection x1
Shure BETA 58 x4
Shure SM58 x1
SE Electronics SE1a Condenser Microphone x2 (matched pair)
Sennheiser E606 Instrument Mic x1
Audiotechnica Pro 35X Mic x1
BSS AR133 DI Box x5
Behringer Stereo DI Box x 1
Range of assorted sized mic stands and cables
Height: 43cm x Length: 4m92 x Width: 4m25
Lighting & Visual Specifications:
8 x QTX PROFESSIONAL LED PAR 64 CAN
4 x MARTIN SCX600
1 X MARTIN FX-1000 HAZER
1 MITSUBISHI SD110U PROJECTOR
The Boileroom is open the following hours:
Monday – Thursday: 7:00pm til 12:00am
Friday – Saturday 7:00pm til 01:00am
Sunday: 7:00pm til 12:00am
The Boileroom is host to it’s very own in-house noodle chefs, The Sizzling Wok. Our delicious menu is availale everyday from 12pm – 11pm both inside at the bar and outside of the venue for takeaway and delivery.
Take a look at our fantastic menu! or call now on 01483 539 539
You can order tickets for our events through our website or purchase them direct at The Boileroom.
• Once purchased, tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, refunded or returned unless the event is cancelled, moved to another date, or if details of the event are significantly changed after an order is placed (significant changes being a change of headline act , venue or show time).
• Our standard booking fee is £2.50, if paying by credit/debit card over the phone. This is charged per order and not per ticket (i.e. the minimum only applies if your whole order is less than £5). We do not add any other service or handling fees. We reserve the right to alter this for any particular event or venue.
• In the event of the cancellation of an event by the organiser/promoter (ie a cancellation due to circumstances beyond The Boilerooms’ control), The Boileroom will only refund the face value of the ticket. The Boileroom will use best endeavours to contact purchasers either by phone, email or in writing (using the details provided at the time of ordering) and advise them to return the tickets. Please note, however, it is the customer’s responsibility to check whether the event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue, and The Boileroom cannot guarantee that they will inform the customer of any changes to the event date, time or venue. Telephone: 01483 440022 The Boileroom 13 Stoke Fields, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 4LS. The Boileroom will refund the customer the face value of the tickets using the same method as used to purchase them.
• If an event is moved from its advertised date, tickets already purchased may remain valid should the customer wish to attend the revised event. If not, The Boileroom will refund the face value of the tickets. The Boileroom will notify all purchasers by phone, email or in writing (using the details provided at the time of ordering) to advise on the validity of the tickets and the procedure for obtaining a refund. Refund requests will usually be accepted up until 1 week prior to the revised event, or 3 days after notification of the change (whichever is the later) unless otherwise notified. In the event of a change at short notice (within 1 week of the event) The Boileroom will notify purchasers of the conditions that apply, and offer a refund if these are not agreeable. Please note, however, it is the customer’s responsibility to check whether the event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue, and The Boileroom cannot guarantee that they will inform the customer of any changes to the event date, time or venue.
• Should the headline artist not appear or if the line up or content is substantially changed from the advertised line up, then The Boileroom will refund the face value of the tickets.
• No duplicate tickets will be issued to replace lost or stolen tickets.
• Customers are advised to check their purchase upon receipt.
• It is the responsibility of the customer to inform The Boileroom of any change contact phone number or email address, both before and after receipt of the goods. Please note that our preferred method of contact for customers booking online is by email, so care should be taken to provide a current, valid email address.
• The right to admission to an event is reserved by the promoter and event venue, who may take health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account at their reasonable discretion, and may from time to time carry out security searches. The Boileroom would advise customers that no refunds will be offered to customers who are refused entry or ejected from a venue on account of late arrival, being (or appearing to be) under age*, declining to be searched, abusive, threatening, drunken or other antisocial behaviour (including smoking in no smoking areas), carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, or making unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings. * The Boileroom is an OVER 18 venue. ALL events and ticket types have an age restriction applied are clearly indicated during the booking process. Please ensure that you read all the information that applies to the event/ticket you are booking, and carry proof of age if appropriate.
• The Boileroom does not post tickets. ALL tickets are provided in the form of telephone confirmation and are available for collection at the venue immediately prior to the event. Email confirmation or proof of ID is required upon entering The Boileroom. Admission will be refused if a valid form of ID or email confirmation is not provided.
• By ordering you agree that the tickets are for the personal use of you and your party only, and will not be resold or transferred. Any resale or attempt to resell the tickets at a price higher than purchased will result in your orders being cancelled without prior notification.
• If a customer orders more tickets than the maximum allowed, as indicated, we reserve the right to cancel the order. The maximum applies per person/card/household.
• In order to prevent fraud and to protect both parties, you may be asked to provide additional information after your booking so that we can verify your purchase.
• We will not share your personal information for marketing or any other purposes without your consent unless where required by law.