You can order tickets for our events through our website or purchase them direct at The Boileroom venue from the box office or bar.
All of our tickets are general admission for unreserved standing (or unreserved seating for our comedy and theatre nights). For busier nights, we do advise getting down early to get a good view of the stage – some spots are better for seeing the stage than others! We have a permanent wooden bench that runs along the back of the venue that customers are welcome to sit or stand on. If you require a seat if you have mobility issues do contact firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a spot.
For any issues regarding ticket purchase that are not answered here, please get in touch with See Tickets customer service here:
• Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded or returned unless the event is cancelled, moved to another date, or if details of the event are significantly changed after an order is placed (significant changes being a change of headline act , venue or show time).
• In the event of the cancellation of an event by the organiser/promoter (ie a cancellation due to circumstances beyond The Boileroom’s control), The Boileroom will only refund the face value of the ticket. We will do our best to contact purchasers either by phone, email or in writing (using the details provided at the time of ordering) to notify them of the cancellation and advise on refund procedure. Please note, however, it is the customer’s responsibility to check whether the event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue, and The Boileroom cannot guarantee that they will inform the customer of any changes to the event date, time or venue. Telephone: 01483 440022 The Boileroom 13 Stoke Fields, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 4LS. The Boileroom will refund the customer the face value of the tickets using the same method as used to purchase them.
• If an event is moved from its advertised date, tickets already purchased may remain valid should the customer wish to attend the revised event. If not, The Boileroom will refund the face value of the tickets. The Boileroom will notify all purchasers by phone, email or in writing (using the details provided at the time of ordering) to advise on the validity of the tickets and the procedure for obtaining a refund. Refund requests will usually be accepted up until 1 week prior to the revised event, or 3 days after notification of the change (whichever is the later) unless otherwise notified. In the event of a change at short notice (within 1 week of the event) The Boileroom will notify purchasers of the conditions that apply, and offer a refund if these are not agreeable. Please note, however, it is the customer’s responsibility to check whether the event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue, and The Boileroom cannot guarantee that they will inform the customer of any changes to the event date, time or venue.
• Should the headline artist not appear or if the line up or content is substantially changed from the advertised line up, then The Boileroom will refund the face value of the tickets, or if the artists is rescheduled for another date, the tickets will remain valid for the new date, or a refund at face value can be issued.
• No duplicate tickets will be issued to replace lost or stolen physical tickets.
• Customers are advised to check their purchase upon receipt, and contact the website where tickets were purchased if the confirmation e-mail doesn’t come through; or The Boileroom direct.
• It is the responsibility of the customer to inform The Boileroom of any change contact phone number or email address, both before and after receipt of the goods. Please note that our preferred method of contact for customers booking online is by email, so care should be taken to provide a current, valid email address.
• The right to admission to an event is reserved by the promoter and event venue, who may take health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account at their reasonable discretion, and may from time to time carry out security searches. The Boileroom would advise customers that no refunds will be offered to customers who are refused entry or ejected from the venue on account of late arrival; being (or appearing to be) under age*; declining to be searched, abusive; threatening, drunken or other antisocial behaviour (including smoking in non-smoking areas); carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances; or making unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings.
- The Boileroom’s age restriction varies from each event. ALL events and ticket types have an age restriction applied and are clearly indicated during the booking process from each ticket provider. Please ensure that you read all the information that applies to the event/ticket you are booking, and carry proof of age (passport, provisional or driver’s license) if appropriate. Our license is flexible to admit any age person into the venue, if you are under 18 but would like to attend an 18+ event, please email email@example.com to organise attendance (for certain events we are happy to arrange this, if the person is accompanied by a responsible adult). For reference: AA= All Ages (anyone of any age can attend this show); 14+ (anyone aged 14 years or older can attend this show, under 18s must be accompanied by a responsible adult); 16+ (anyone aged 16 years or older can attend this show, under 18s must be accompanied by a responsible adult); 18+ (anyone aged 18 years or older may attend this show).
For certain shows we sometimes offer an NUS student discount on the door – but the purchaser must have valid student photo ID.
• The Boileroom does not post tickets. All tickets are provided in the form of e-tickets (unless bought directly from the venue, or through an external promoter where methods may vary); a confirmation e-mail with the booking reference number will be sent upon purchase to the address given by the customer (please check junk folders/trash if this e-mail doesn’t appear, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to trace the email). Email confirmation or proof of photo ID is required upon entering The Boileroom. Admission will be refused if a valid form of ID or email confirmation//booking reference number is not provided.
• By ordering you agree that the tickets are for the personal use of you and your party only, and will not be resold for anything other than the amount bought for them. Any resale or attempt to resell the tickets at a price higher than purchased will result in your orders being cancelled without prior notification.
• If a customer orders more tickets than the maximum allowed, as indicated, we reserve the right to cancel the order. The maximum applies per person/card/household.
• In order to prevent fraud and to protect both parties, you may be asked to provide additional information after your booking so that we can verify your purchase.
• We will not share your personal information for marketing or any other purposes without your consent unless where required by law.
All of our tickets (unless you buy direct from the venue) have a booking fee and transaction fee. Inn order to make money; ticketing companies have to charge a little bit on top of the face value price. The ticket cost is the face value plus the booking fee and/or transaction fee. Ticketing companies have to do this on a per-ticket/transaction basis to cover the cost of providing a 7 days a week, 24 hours a day booking service, labour costs, credit card commissions and all the other costs associated with running their business.